Adult Vocational Training Program
Danny’s Farmhand Program offers wonderful employment and volunteer opportunities for adults with disabilities in an enriching, stimulating, and healthful outdoor environment.
Danny’s Farm relies heavily on the support we receive from our Volunteers. Below are some examples of how you can help:
- Fundraise for items on our wish list (email us at email@example.com to find our current needs)
- Volunteers for special events
- Scout projects (Eagle Scout Project, Gold Project, etc.)
If you are interested in helping with any of the above here are our requirements:
- All applicants are required to meet with our staff and fill out application forms.
- All volunteers must sign our Liability Insurance Form. For applicants under the age of 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign our Liability Form, accompany the volunteer to meet with our staff and accompany volunteer for all volunteer for the duration of all volunteer hours.
Thank you in advance for caring and wanting to make a difference!